Social Icons

Sunday 1 September 2013

August Round Up

As I write this, it's the first day of September and already things are starting to look a lot more Autumnal around here! It's windy outside, the leaves are starting to fall from the trees and I'm beginning to crave big hearty bowls of soup! The Autumn/ Winter collections are hitting the shops and I'm already dreaming up outfits for the chilly months ahead (hint: it involves oodles of fluffy black wool, studs  and tartan).

But before we dive head first into Autumn, lets take a moment to remember the last month of Summer and what a blast it was! For me, August was a whirlwind of good times, including my birthday, trips to the theatre and the zoo, and loads of laughs spent with friends. I also found out I won a Scholarship place at The Blogcademy (you can see my scholarship application post here) - so much excitement!

Here are a few snapshots of my month of August...


1. Finally getting my paws on V Magazine with Prince on the cover  2. Gelato-a-go-go!
3. Birthday trip to Edinburgh Zoo  4. At the late night double feature picture show...
5. Kick-ass 30 Rock pencils from the lovely Sarah  6. Pastries to die for at Little Birds Market



7. A steak dinner at Angels  - totally unlike me but so tasty!  8. The Boy really spoiled me this year
9. All dolled up for afternoon tea at Blytheswood Square  10. Home made red velvet cupcakes
11. A yummy dinner at Munro's with some great pals  12. New Tatty Devine speech bubble necklace



13. Sunday night cinema date with this guy (swoon!)  14. Hitting the Hard Rock Couture exhibition
15. Late night soft taco action at Pinto ("Baby I Like It")  16. Bathroom selfie just 'cause
17. Penguins Rock at Edinburgh Zoo (aww)  18. Lunch at Martha's (the first of many I think!)


So that was my August, I hope you had an awesome one too! Most of these pictures have come from my Twitter and Instagram posts (@misswestendgirl) -  feel free to come say hi if you are on there!

How was your August? What did you get up to? Have you started stalking the Autumn looks yet?

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. your august looked like so much fun, cant wait for autumn though personally!

    Michelle xo - www.shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete