Social Icons

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Cure for the Mid-week Blues #1

Wednesdays. The mid-week hump. Where the weekend seems like a happy memory and you've still got the rest of the week to go. Some people are saying that Wednesdays are the toughest day of the week to stay feeling energised and it's easy to see why. But I'm all about staying positive, so in my Cure for the Mid-week Blues mini-series, I'll be dishing out my top tips to keep those warm and fuzzy feelings going all week long...

So to start us off this week, my inaugural tip to stay smiling on Hump Day is:



That's right, boo. I'm pretty sure that the muscles in my brain, mouth and stomach are all connected because eating something yummy is sure to put a smile on my face every time. Whether you decide to treat yourself to a meal somewhere fabulous, whip up something awesome at home in your kitchen (my mid-week speciality is one of my XL sandwiches, a triple decker of whatever my heart desires) or even go on a morning cake run for you and your work buddies, it's guaranteed to make that mid-week mountain seem more like a molehill.

Enjoy your week and bring your own fork!


No comments:

Post a Comment