Social Icons

Monday 1 April 2013

March Round Up


Hello! It's the first of April already - although it still feels like December weather-wise (*shakes fist at the sky and buttons up 16th layer of clothing*). I've had a wonderful Easter weekend with my nearest and dearest and spent the last few hours of March on the dancefloor laughing and throwing some (bad) shapes to some incredibly cheesy 90s pop music. I hope your Easter weekend was fun too!

Here is a little summary - mostly in pictures - of what I've been up to over the last month...

 1 - Pizza Express deliciousness. 2 - Rocking the Princess Leia buns at my Mum's birthday.
3 -  In the park on a rare sunny afternoon (and how cool is this graffiti?). 4 - Chocolate crispy cakes for Easter. 5 - Ghost at the O2 Academy (brilliant). 6 - Cheeky cheap n' cheerful make-up purchase.
 
 
7 - Cat ears and pink lips. 8 - New Forever 21 store at Buchanan Quarter.
9 - Steak & Guinness pie, oh my! 10 - The Gaslight Anthem (also at O2 Academy).
11 - SMAC-down. 12 - Posing by the horse paintings in my favourite dress.

 

13 - Channelling our inner Magentas to go see Rocky Horror Show. 14 - SMOAK (so tasty).
15 & 16 - Roller Disco (one of my new favourite ways to spend a Friday night)!
17 - At King Tuts to see Cancer Bats (freezing but fun). 18 - Nail art tribute to Macaroni.

Most of these pictures were posted to my Instagram account - @misswestendgirl - come say hi! My account is set to private but that's only to keep the spammers out ("make $$$ and get a zillion followers"...you know the kind). It's been a busy but very enjoyable month.

How has your March been? What have you been up to? What's your favourite terrible pop song? 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment