Social Icons

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Ice Cream Castles


Ice Cream Castles



















Spring, are you there? I don't know about you but I'm starting to long for bright and sunny days. This dreary, cold weather has surely got to come to an end soon! I'm in the mood to eat ice cream and wear pastels, so couldn't help but think about what I would like to be wearing while messing around on Polyvore earlier. I may be wearing a wool peacoat on the outside, but this is the look I'm REALLY thinking about!

This Markus Lupfer sweater, flower crown by Crown and Glory, Jeffrey Campbell shoes, Tarina Tarantino ring and Betsey Johnson tights and bag all make up my sweet Springtime Sundae. And white speckled nails are the hundreds and thousands that I'd scatter on top. 

Are you ready for Spring? What are your favourite Springtime outfits? And favourite flavour of ice cream? 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment