Social Icons

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Girl About Town

Over the weekend I was out and about in Glasgow.

In my last blog I wrote about the lovely people at Jodie's, one of the stores I visited. I also went to Vivienne Westwood (it's almost impossible for me to walk past Princes Square and not want to go), who like most shops at this time of year, are currently having a sale.



Ah, I do love a good sale! And this one is definetly A Good Sale. It's set to last about another two weeks and there's up to 60% of selected clothes and accessories. Highlights include the large pale blue patent Ebury handbag, which is reduced from a whopping £680 to a not too shabby £272!
As well as the sale, Vivienne Westwood are now starting to get their new season stock in, including the ever popular Melissa collaboration shoes . The hotly anticipated Anglomania + Lee collaboration will also be stocked in the store and I'm told is due in at the end of this month. Really looking forward to this one, I've seen some pictures of the collaboration and can't wait to see the rest!

Phew! After all that excitement, it was a hop, skip and a jump onto the subway so that I could go for lunch.


Lunch at Cafe Pop on Great Western Road was yummy (and yes, that is also my cake lurking in the background). Great service and a stylish interior.

All in all (in the words of Ice Cube), it was a Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment